We know that people are the main asset to achieve our mission
Our scientific reputation is based on our commitment to excellence and to the training and development of our researchers and students in a dynamic and enriching environment for both training and scientific discovery, supported by state-of-the-art scientific facilities.
IBMCP’s strength comes from our ability to attract the best researchers, technical support staff and students.
Active job vacancies
Predoctoral position in the field of synthetic gene circuit design for bioluminiscence
2-year postdoctoral position in the field of chromatin remodeling and cell differentiation
Want to send us your CV?
The IBMCP’s Human Resources strategy is aligned with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
These EU documents set out guidelines for European Universities and Research Institutions to improve working and employment conditions for researchers, making research careers in Europe more attractive.
- The European Charter for Researchers discusses the roles, responsibilities and rights of researchers and their employers. It aims to ensure that the relationship between the two sides, contributes positively to the process of knowledge creation, transfer and exchange and to the professional development of researchers. The Charter contains 40 principles defining the responsibilities and rights of researchers and of entities employing and/or funding researchers. They are grouped into 4 main areas::
- Open and transparent, merit-based recruitment.
- Ethical and professional aspects
- Working conditions and social security
- Training and professional development
• The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers aims to improve recruitment and ensure that selection processes are fair and transparent.
It proposes various means of assessing merit, taking into account not only the number of publications, but also a wider range of assessment criteria, such as teaching, supervision of individuals, teamwork, knowledge transfer, management and scientific dissemination..